Agreement between: Jackie Fletcher, Coppers, Theydon Mount, Epping, Essex, CM16 7PW Keto / Primal Coach, Network Nutrition Advisor and the person mentioned in the form below, whereby Coach agrees to provide Coaching Services for Client focusing on the following: Weight Loss and Healthy Eating through a one to one program.
Coaching is a partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behaviour set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
3. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
4. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
The parties agree to engage in a 12 Week Coaching Program through videos, coaching calls, and 6 emergency ten minute calls. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail and voicemail in between scheduled meetings Monday to Friday 09:30-18:00 (unless otherwise agreed).
Coach may also be available for additional time, per client’s request on a prorated basis rate of £100 per hour (for example, reviewing documents, reading or writing reports, engaging in other client related services outside of coaching hours).
Client Accepts and Understands that:
· any content or information shared by the Coach is not medical, nutritional, dietetic, diagnostic and/or professional advice;
· it is up to him or her to assess for him or herself whether the content or information is useful or not;
· if he or she is in any doubt regarding any content or information shared by the Coach, he or she should seek professional advice.
Schedule and Fees:
This coaching agreement is valid as of date of submission. The fee includes:
Calls/meetings - up to 90 minutes.
If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply.
The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by the Coach and Client at a mutually agreeable time. The Coach will provide a Zoom link.
If the client cancels any one to one session more than 2 working days in advance this session will be moved free of charge.
If the client cancels any one to one session less than 2 working days in advance this session may incur a charge.
This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares privately with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality by the ICF Code of Ethics but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) was shared on any group calls (f)that the Coach is required by law to disclose.
Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with 1 weeks written notice, however there is a no refund policy. I believe that a refund policy can be used as an excuse to give up. If you want to see changes you have to take the steps laid out. I cannot guarantee that you will lose weight as everybody is different and you may find you increase muscle as you lose fat. I can guarantee that you’ll have all the support, structure, direction, accountability and advice you need to make significant changes to your way of eating and lifestyle to make progress.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
If a dispute arises out of this agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice given. If the dispute is not resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover solicitor’s fees and court costs from the other party.
The law of England and Wales will be applied.