Jackie Fletcher and Louise Reynolds
In this episode Jackie and Louise look back on the nearly 5 years of friendship and 3 years of the podcast as they celebrate the podcast’s 3rd anniversary. For the first time since Louise left the UK 4 years ago they got to see each other and record this episode live. It is a first in the podcast’s history that an episode has been recorded live. What could be better than for it to be Jackie and Louise together.
Join them on their journey reminiscing about the past and where the future may take them.
Link to Show Notes on Website
Louise’s Top Tips
- Affirm out loud what you need to say to others to build the connection.
- Be mindful of what is important to you.
Jackie’s Top Tips
- Remember your why, why you want your journey to health
- Continue to learn and continue to grow. Continue to test what works for you
- Make sure you have support for your journey.
If you have enjoyed listening to this episode – Leave us a review
By leaving us a review on your favourite podcast platform, you help us to be found by others.
Connect with us on social media
Music by Bob Collum
Recommend a guest
We would love to know if you have a favourite guest you would like us to interview. Let us know who you would like to hear of if you have a particular topic you would like us to cover.
We sometimes get a small commission on some of the links, this goes towards the costs of producing the podcast.